Friday, February 22, 2008

Getting my Free Wii soon!



Look at that! It is official. I am getting my free Wii from YourNintendoWiiFree.com! And this isn't one of those scams where they tell you that something is free and then the fine print says that you will be charged $150 for shipping or something crazy like this. I am spending exactly $0.00 for my new free Wii. For those who don't know, this will be replacing the other free Wii that I got which met an unfortunate end a couple of weeks ago.

With all of this crappy weather that we've been having in the midwest lately, I've been spending a lot of time indoors lately. And let me tell you, after my first free Wii broke (it was my fault, not the console's), I started to go crazy with nothing to do. I love that the Nintendo Wii gets you up and moving around. Without that fun outlet of energy, I've just felt so blah. And anyone who has felt similar knows exactly what I mean. But all is well now because my new free Wii is on the way!

To those skeptics out there, leave a comment and I will be more than happy to email you with exactly what I did and why it works. To those who just like to try things out on their own, go for it! The name of the site is right up there. No referral link BS. I'm just here spreading the word. And to those who think that I'm full of it, that's cool; I just be playing my free Wii by myself I guess :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I too am using this program to try to get a free wii, however I am having trouble getting referrals in order to get it, are there any tips that you have to get referrals quickly?

Legit Freebies Guy said...

Rickey, tried getting friends and family? Perhaps you can bribe them ;)

Killakami said...

i need help!!
i dont think it can happen ineed help please i need a wii

Stefan Scheepers said...

try out
http://www.freewebs.com/stefansjs/ it's the easiest one i've found!